Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Blush Pink and Grey (Gray) wedding

Today I want to share with you the necklace and earring set I designed for this elegant grey bridesmaid dress. (Yes I do more than just what I made on That's Mine Boutique store! ). Bride Ashley wanted something that will spice up this traditional grey dress. Accessories that give the dress a fun and feminine look. Her theme color is blush and gray (LOVE IT!). And here is what I came up with:

The Bridesmaid Gray dress

Blush Pink and Grey cluster pearl necklace

Blush Pink and Grey necklace and earring set

Blush Pink and Gray necklace and earring set

Blush Pink and Grey necklace and earring set
I made this set using sterling silver wire and over 10 different kinds of beads, including cat eye, czech, pearl, glass and silver etc. 

If you are interested in having one of a kind bridesmaid jewelry, contact me at Thatsmineboutique@gmail.com
I will be more than happy to design something to fit your need!. Price starting from $70+ per set of necklace and earrings. Production is 3-4 weeks (including sourcing materials)

No comments:

Post a Comment