Monday, August 12, 2013

Small Acts of Kindness

I went to drop off my earrings at Fetish Beaute Boutique today. If you are around Catonsville, MD area, stop by to see my pieces as well as other beautiful jewelry and handbags in the store. Crystal also offers amazing spray tan and make up services.

Crystal suggested that I open my Etsy shop several months ago. Every time, I stop by, she gives me great suggestions for my business. Last time, she gave me a book called Crafting a Business  which is very motivational. 

A small act of kindness can go a long way. If she hadn't suggest opening my own Etsy shop, I would probably never look into it. 

Look at where I am now!

If you would like to do something amazing for others today, try donating rice at www.freerice.com

It is a GREAT way to learn new vocabs. Every term you get right, they will donate 10 grains of rice to the hunger. My husband and I have been playing this game since we first met. It is a great way to study for SAT too, kids :)

Play Freerice now!




No comments:

Post a Comment