Thursday, August 21, 2014

Say Goodbye to Summer

Wow it has been the coldest summer in Maryland. Someone told me that this is the coldest summer since 1880s according to the weather record and he seemed serious about it.

This summer, I have been working hard making orders for wedding season. I feel so fortunate that That's Mine boutique is successful. You can ask my husband. I never complain when I have to stay up making orders. There is no other jobs for me that would be this much fun and rewarding.

Life has been eventful and not really at the same time. My husband and I are currently looking to buy a home. And we have found nothing! so discouraging.

Let me share with you some of my favorite photos this season.

Super awesome bridemaids



My feature at Dansko 


Until then! Say goodbye to Summer. BYeee



No comments:

Post a Comment