Sunday, June 30, 2013

Aria Images Photography + That's Mine! Boutique

SO EXCITED to share with you these photos by Melody from Aria Images







Melody was my wedding photographer 2 years ago. She made my wedding day so wonderful. After the ceremony, she made sure that we got all the shots that we (or I!!) wanted. She also came up with so many great ideas of how she would like us to pose. Here are some of our wedding photos :

Wedding photo from Aria Images

Wedding Photo from Aria Images

Wedding Photo from Aria Images

I got in touch with her about my jewelry pieces. After talking to her about my work, Melody offered to photograph my pieces with her customers and ran a contest through her facebook fan page. Hurry and put your comment in, the contest ends on July 6th, 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment