Monday, September 9, 2013

Raw Art Show photos

Hello everyone!

I attended the Raw art show last Thursday! It was so much fun. The director of the art show, Elisa, contacted me through Etsy about 4 weeks before the show. So I had to do a lot of work to prepare for the set up. This was my first showcase ever and I had a great time! I introduced some of the new pieces that will be on Etsy. Everyone also got 20%-50% off my pieces just for coming to the show!

Thank you for those who attended! I had so much fun.

Here are some photos (credited to Meagan Clemons)

Wearing Turquoise and red statement necklace and silver flower bib necklace 

Lauren White, our host, wearing turquoise and red necklace

some colorful bookmarks I made from my extra beads!

Yellow and Gray hair clips
Introducing new line of jewelry, not yet on Etsy shop!

did I tell you that I am really good at wire wrapping?

Lauren White, our host, wearing turquoise and red necklace


No comments:

Post a Comment